In this article:
- Why did my payment get declined?
- How do I retry my payment?
- What happens to my orders when my payment gets declined?
1. Why did my payment get declined?
The most common reasons are expired payment information, mis-entered payment details, insufficient funds, or in some cases, the issuing bank has blocked the charge. You'll want to reach out to your bank directly to make sure that nothing is blocking the charge.
2. How do I retry my payment?
Print Hub automatically retries declined payments, so if your payment method is in good standing, your order will continue processing. If you'd like to speed up the process, you also have the option of clicking Pay now button on the Payment history page or the Retry button in the right corner of the failed payment. If you click one of these buttons, you can select a payment method to confirm and we'll re-submit your payment immediately.
You can retry failed payment manually by:
- Update the primary card
- Select another card to retry
- Add another card.
3. What happens to my orders when my payment gets declined?
When your payment is declined:
- Orders with failed payments will remain in Awaiting Order with updated Fail Reasons. They will also appear in In Review to notice you of payment issues.
- Orders with failed payments will not be processed by print providers until your payment is successful.
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need more support!