In this article:
- Set up Payment Method for Print Hub
- Manage your payment history
Important note: In order for the app to proceed your orders quickly, you should add your payment information beforehand.
1. Set up Payment Method for Print Hub
To add a credit/debit card as payment method for your orders, go to tab Settings => Payment Method
Choose Add a new card and fill in your card details
You can set up multiple cards as your payment information and add a new card anytime. You can also select one to be your default payment information and update or delete a card.
2. Manage your Payment History:
In this tab, you can manage a list of payments to keep track and be aware of which ones failed so you can retry to process payment.
You can see two numbers in this section:
- Your Outstanding Balance: the total amount of the failed and unpaid payments.
- Next Payment: the total amount of unpaid orders following the order process.
You can also find a table of payment logs, in which show:
- Payment date: the date when the payment is created.
- Payment detail: the number of orders included in this payment.
- Payment status: this status can be either Failed or Successful. Failed payment will have a Retry button.
- Total amount: the amount you paid for these orders
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need more support!