Please refer to this article when you calculate the total cost of a product and set reasonable prices for your items.
After completing a design, you will be informed about how much it costs to print the product, but will not include the shipping fee or tax fee.
In this article
1. Pricing Definition
2. Total Cost calculation
1. Pricing Definitions
- Catalog price: including base price and 1-side artwork (front or back).
- Product cost: the price after completing all designs, which means the product cost can be equal or higher than catalog price.
- Total cost: Including all costs you need to pay for the supplier: product cost, tax and shipping fee.
2. Total cost calculation:
Total price = Product price + Tax + Shipping fee
- Product price:
- 1-side artwork: equal to catalog price
- 2-side artwork: catalog price + $5
- Tax: will be counted based on the tax rate of your customer's location.
- Shipping fee: based on customer's location:
|Primary product||Additional products|
|Sweatshirt/Hoodie/selected products with big size (from XXXL)||+ Inside US: $6.99|
+ Outside US: $8.99
|Other products||+ Inside US: $4.99|
+ Outside US: $ 8.99
Contact us if you have any question or inquiry. Boost your revenue with Print Hub now!