With Dropship Connector, you can fulfill orders using CSV files by importing files of tracking and fulfillment details.
First of all, you will need to download our template to know the format of the CSV files.
- The required headers are Order number and Tracking number and the optional ones are SKU and Quantity.
- If the required headers are not filled in, orders will be excluded from fulfill list.
- If Quantity is not filled in, fulfill the whole order.
- If an order includes many line-items, each line-item contains a line, whose tracking numbers can be the same as or different from other line-items in the order.
- A CSV file can only be imported if followed the correct template.
Next, click the No file selected button to upload your CSV files.
A preview will appear like this. Proceed by clicking Upload file and Import.
You will see a confirmation once the upload is successful.
- If an order includes line-items with no SKU, fulfill the whole order.
- If an order includes line-items with SKU, fulfill each item with corresponding SKU and quantity.
- If an order includes both line-items with and without SKU, line-items with SKU will be fulfilled first then the remainder of order will be fulfilled with the tracking number of non-SKU line-items.
- Last of all, after an order is fulfilled, Dropship Connector will create a fulfillment event including adding tracking number, updating order status to "Fulfilled" and sending a notification to your customer.
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need more support!